PTC Akademija
Dobro došli na privatan forum PTC Akademije!

Organizirane zajednice istomišljenika, povezanih zbog jednakih interesa u svrhu stvaranja sigurne zarade.

Preporučam vam da prvo pročitate sve teme iz kategorije - VAŽNE OBAVIJESTI i upoznajte se sa svim pravilima!

Jedino tako ćete razumjeti zašto se isplati biti članom foruma PTC Akademije.

PTC Akademija
Dobro došli na privatan forum PTC Akademije!

Organizirane zajednice istomišljenika, povezanih zbog jednakih interesa u svrhu stvaranja sigurne zarade.

Preporučam vam da prvo pročitate sve teme iz kategorije - VAŽNE OBAVIJESTI i upoznajte se sa svim pravilima!

Jedino tako ćete razumjeti zašto se isplati biti članom foruma PTC Akademije.

DigAdz

2 posters

Go down

DigAdz Empty DigAdz

Postaj by bimba pon 15 pro 2014 - 8:52

DigAdz Tutorial

Get started and earn money with us ( $0.50 – $100 per day )

So easy! Just sell your valuable time with us to Read and View Ads for some seconds.
We have many tools and more features to help you increase your earnings.
Everyone can start for free and more ways to earn money with us.

Start earning from with Free member
Earn from affiliate program 10% for every sell.
Earn 5% from your referral click and found value.
Upgrade account to maximize your income.
Minimum withdrawal request, just $5
Receive Bonuses everyday

Join DigAdz Now

What is the cost of Ad Pack?
Each Ad pack costs $1 and you get back $1.5 when it matures. For each Adpack you get 1500 points and there are 11 levels, the higher the level you are higher the value of the ads you get.
When you get value ads (Dig Value) say for $1, 1000 points get deducted from your balance and clicking that ads you earn $1.00. Each dig value ads range from $0.01 to $100 or even $500 depending on the level you are IN.

See picture attached here with following explains the Levels

Point Level 1 …….. 800 to 4.5k
Point Level 2 …….. 4.5k to 10.5k
Point Level 3 …….. 10.5k to 22.5k
Point Level 4 …….. 22.5k to 45k
Point Level 5 …….. 45k to 82.5k
Point Level 6 …….. 82.5k to 165k
Point Level 7 …….. 165k to 330k
Point Level 8 …….. 330k to 660k
Point Level 9 …….. 660k to 1.35m
Point Level 10 …….. 1.35m to 2.7m
Point Level 11 ……. 2.7m to 7.5m

Is it passive?

Yes one can be 100% passive and earn, Join, buy bundle ads (ad packs), start clicking ads and start earning. No need to refer a single person to earn.
Do I have to click Ads to earn?
Yes every day you shall get Dig Value Ads based on your level and you shall be given 15 hrs to click (points are already deducted while allotting ads). So if you do not click the ads, you will lose your money. So do not forget to click ads.
You can always go for vacation option if you do not want to click ads every day for as many days as you like by paying vacation fee.
How can I increase my points?
Since points are deducted for the ads allotted, you need to see that you maintain your points and go for higher levels to get higher value ads, how to do that

Buy bundle ads for $1, and get 1500 point
click 10 digpoints each day and get 12 points for each that is 120 points every day (Free members can also earn points this way)
Click DigBonus (you need to click 10 qualifying ads previous day to get bonus ads next day), here on every click (dig) you get cash bonus or points.

What are DigPoints, DigBonus and DigValue?

Once you log in to your back office, on to your right you can see three clickable buttons, Digpoints, DigBonus, and DigValue

Dig Points : You get 10 ads every day and on clicking that you can earn 12 points each, that is 120 points everyday. Free members too can join this and start accumlating points.

Dig Bonuses : As the name indicates these are bonus ads, you need to click 10 qualifying ads previous day to get bonus ads the next day, click DigBonus in your back office and when you see 10 qualifying ads click all one by one and qualify for next day.
This is a real surprise as you can earn cash bonuses or points, I earned several thousand points yesterday besides cash bonuses.

Dig Value : These are value ads, you get higher value ads if you are in higher levels. I am in level 8 and I got couple of ads for $15, $7 and many for $2 and $1.

What are Digger, Hunter and Hunter Pro? (These are OPTIONAL)

These are optional upgrades, and if you upgrade you stand to earn more as you get special value ads to only those who are upgraded in this. 1% of global adsales in the entire company is allocated for this.
Every day you get some value ads, and if you earn more than upgrade amount in a week it expires and in case you earn less than upgrade amount, your upgrade is extended for another week

Digger The price of this upgrade is $0.05 and upgrade is valid for 1 week
Hunter The price of this upgrade is $3.00 and on first day itself I got value ads for $3.35 for this upgrade
Hunter Pro The price of this upgrade is $21 and on first day itself I got value ads for $19.74

What Payment Processors are accepted?

STP, PM, and Egopay. Anytime Paypal and Payza will be approved as they have already applied for the same. Maybe by 3rd or 4th Dec Paypal/payza should be accepted
Referral Commission
10% referral commission on your direct and 5% on every Value ads your direct clicks
Go ahead and buy as many bundle ads you can afford to buy as this is poised to stay for long time
Following Videos shall help you understand the better, No need to hurry and watch all at once, take your time and go step by step. To buy bundle ads, watch video 2 as this is the first step, later you can watch other videos to enhance your earnings
bimba
bimba

Broj postova : 1064

[Vrh] Go down

DigAdz Empty Re: DigAdz

Postaj by eastsideTZ pet 19 pro 2014 - 22:02

Da to je manje vise sustina s tim sto je ostalo nedoreceno da li upgrade zaista donosi profit ili nas gura pomalo u minus (uzimanjem poena) Smile

Procjena je da za isplativost nadogradnje ona mora donijeti 3x ulozenog novca kako bi bili bodovno i finansijski u pozitivi.

Konkretnije Hunter kosta 3$. Za to u kampanjama možete dobiti 4.500 poena. Ako kroz reklame dobijete 9$ za to vam skinu 9.000 poena. Za 9$ kad kupite kampanje donese vam 13.500 poena. 13500-9000=4500 poena i na 0 ste. Ova racunica vrijedi isto i za Hunter pro

Ali zato digger se itekako isplati i njega pocetnici trebaju cim prije koristit jer kad te zabole prsti klikajuci na 'otpatke' od po 0.00nesto onda znaj da ces brzinski prevalit ulog (od koliko ono bi scratch 0.05$) Laughing
eastsideTZ
eastsideTZ

Broj postova : 74

[Vrh] Go down

[Vrh]